A split shot rig compatible sinker that is installed by sandwiching the line. It can be easily
closed with pliers and fixed to the line. A corrugated cross section is used
to reduce the misalignment of the sinker that tends to occur with this rig . Many applications such as down shots, simple light Texas style short split shot rigs, and even hook shank attachments.
A weight lineup that is ideal not only for bass fishing but also for light games such as aging.
● Uses a corrugated cross section that is easy to fix firmly to the line. Cut one edge to make it easier to open again.
● Open shot type (gun ball shape) that is fixed by sandwiching a line or hook.
● Uses lead with high specific density and high purity. It can be easily closed with pliers and it is difficult to create gaps.
● Inconspicuous gun black finish
● Easy-to-use and sensitive round shape.