OKUMA JAW SPINNING REEL
Okuma's Jaw Spin range puts the smooth, balanced and solid feel of much pricier reels into the hands of anglers who are looking to step up their fishing performance.
A sleek, corrosion resistant graphite body and rotor house 3BB+1RB quality stainless steel bearings, precision machined gearing, and a silky-smooth Japanese felt drag. The result is a capable spin reel which has the sturdy, rock-solid feel of much more expensive reels. Finished in a striking matte grey metallic and burnt orange colour scheme, Jaw Spin is the reel to elevate any angler's fishing performance.
- Multi-disc, Japanese oiled felt drag
- 3BB + 1RB quality bearings
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Corrosion resistant graphite body and rotor
- CFR: Cyclonic Flow Rotor technology
- Machined aluminium, anodised spool
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalising System
Line Cap: 0.15mm/250m, 0.2mm/140m, 0.25mm/90m
Line Cap: 0.20mm/300m, 0.25mm/200m, 0.30mm/130m
Line Cap: 0.30mm/240m, 0.35mm/170m, 0.40mm/125m
Line Cap: 0.30mm/300m, 0.35mm/220m, 0.40mm/170m